Wichita Dermatology & Aesthetics is searching for a full-time medical assistant to join our growing clinic. We offer a fast-paced environment where you learn something new every day. As a medical assistant at our office, you'll room patients, perform injections and assist with in-office procedures, such as lesion removals and biopsies, among other duties. Our office performs a variety of procedures and is a great place to learn for those pursuing advanced degrees.Submit a Resume
- Location: Wichita, Kansas
- Type: Full-time
- Pay: $14 to $20/hour
Requirements and Qualifications
- To be successful at our office, you should be self-motivated, have excellent decision-making skills and be able to chart patient visits from beginning to end in an electronic medical record.
- You should have a caring, friendly personality and consider customer service a top priority.
- We prefer candidates to have three years of medical assistant experience in an outpatient clinic setting.
- A high school diploma or GED is required.
- Wichita Dermatology & Aesthetics is an Equal Opportunity Employer (EOE).
- We provide full-time employees with health, dental and vision insurance, 401K/profit sharing, paid personal leave and personal holidays.
- Employees also enjoy length of service awards, discounted or complimentary cosmetic procedures and more.
- Starting salary depends on a variety of items such as relevant experience, formal education and other certifications.
To schedule an appointment at either Wichita Dermatology & Aesthetics location, please contact us at (316) 682-7546 or submit an appointment request through our website.Contact Us